As in previous editions, a number of workshops will complement the main conference program. Papers accepted in any of the workshops sponsored by this conference will be included in one Proceedings published as a volume of the Ambient Intelligence and Smart Environments Series of IOS Press and electronically which will be Open Access for free and Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI) indexed, also available through ACM Digital Library.
Authors wishing to participate in this event should format their papers according to the IOS Press style, with a length of at least 6 but no more than 10 pages. Latex and Word templates can be found in here.
List of available workshops
- 8th International Workshop on the Reliability of Intelligent Environments (WORIE'19 )
- 9th International Workshop on Intelligent Environments Supporting Healthcare and Well-being (WISHWell'19 )
- 5th Symposium on Future Intelligent Educational Environments and Learning (SOFIEE'19 )
- 3rd International Workshop on Intelligent Systems for Agriculture Production and Environment Protection (ISAPEP'19 )
- 3rd International Workshop on Legal Issues in Intelligent Environments (LIEI'19 )
- 1st International Workshop on Intelligent Environments and Buildings (IEB'19 )
- 3rd International Worrkshop on Citizen-Centric Smart Cities Services (CCSCS'19 )
- 4th International Workshop on Smart Sensing Systems (IWSSS'19 )
- Submission deadline: March 25, 2019
- Decision notification: April 25, 2019
- Camera-ready version: May 1, 2019